Thank you for your interest in the Fort Worth Boat Club.
Admission to the Fort Worth Boat Club is member sponsored. The proposing member should request a new member packet on your behalf from the Club office. In addition to the Application for Membership, this packet contains information on the process and the proposer’s responsibilities, the steps in the process, and a current schedule of membership fees. At the successful completion of the admissions process and with approval of the Board of Governors, the applicant will be invited to join the Club.
Categories of Membership:
- RESIDENT MEMBER: Resident Members are eligible to vote, have boat slip rentals and own cabanas.
- COMPANY MEMBER: Company Members are eligible to vote, have boat slip rentals and two associate members included
- SOCIAL MEMBER: Social Members are entitled to use the food and beverage facilities, swimming pool, and temporary boat slips, and are not eligible to vote.
- ACTIVE MILITARY MEMBERS shall be members who are commissioned officers of the active military, or the Reserve components on continuous active duty.
- JUNIOR MEMBER: Junior Members must be between the ages of 29 and 35 inclusive, and enjoy all the privileges of a Resident Member.
- MARINER MEMBER: Mariner Members shall be between the ages of 18 and 28 inclusive, and enjoy all the privileges of a Resident Member.
- NON-RESIDENT MEMBER: Non-Resident Members reside outside the counties designated by the By-Laws and enjoy all the privileges of a Social Member
Please complete the Membership Inquiry, click here.